MSc Dissertation Projects
- 2017-2018: MSc thesis by Maria Koulenti: Characterization of Stem Cell-Derived Vesicles for Drug Delivery.
- 2015-2017: MSc thesis by Marina Efstratiou: Characterization of Mesenchymal Stem Cell-Derived Microparticles for the Targeted Treatment of Cancer Tumors.
Undergraduate Senior Dissertation Projects
- 2015-2017: Undergraduate thesis by Pantelis Sioukas. Computational Fluid Dynamic Investigation of an Arteriovenous Graft.
- 2015-2016: Undergraduate thesis by Maria Kyrkou. Nanomechanical and Nanotribological Characterization of Cardiovascular Implants.
- 2015-2016: Undergraduate thesis by Maria Koulenti. Monitoring Tumor Response to Therapeutic TR4 Fusion Protein via In Vivo Imaging.
- 2013-2014: Undergraduate thesis by Despoina Kokkinidou. Monocyte Isolation Study for the In Vivo Investigation of the Vessel Inflammatory Response to Stent Implantation.
- 2011-2012: Undergraduate thesis by Eliada Lagou. Scanning Electron Microscopy Evaluation of Biomechanically Tested Coronary Stents.
- 2010-2011: Undergraduate thesis by Eleni Christodoulou. Scanning Electron Microscopy Evaluation of Explanted Endovascular Devices.